Friday, January 30, 2009

Tropical Paradise - It's a tough job

OK I have taken a lot of grief over the fact that I'm working a trade show in the Bahamas - Atlantis resort to be exact. If you've never seen it, you should check out the website - it truly is a Tropical Paradise.

http://www.atlantis.com/accommodations.aspx

But I have to be the only person in the world who gets sent to a beautiful tropical island for work with a couple of precious hours free in the late afternoon for ocean breezes, white sand beaches and sun; then just as I get my blanket spread on the luscious warm white sand, what does it do? IT POURS DOWN RAIN!

2 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Are you kidding???? It rains? Please, pleeeease post photos. It's c-c-c-old here. Enjoy your weekend!

dsr524 said...

Photo's are YOU kidding? I was scrambling to get my camera and lens OUT of the rain. When the first drop fell, I thought, it will pass and I'll just wait it out, then suddenly, the drop turned into buckets. The heavens just opened and dumped down on me.