Some say the only difference between men and boys is the size (and cost) of their toys. The biggest hit with my 18 year son was this tiny little remote control heliocopter that his dad couldn't wait for him to open so they could play with it. So small it fits in the palm of my son's hand, (of course he does have a pretty good size hand), it hovers, twists, turns, flys however the pilot directs. A good present for men and boys alike.




3 comments:
Pete bought one of these a couple weeks ago. It crashed and burned within 24 hours. Two years ago I spent $400 on a large RC helicopter for his Christmas gift. It too crashed and broke within one day. Some boys don't deserve toys...
I thought I would love to get this little toy for my 22 year old son. But with Doughboy's burtal death, I think I will save the money. Do you live in this photo? I have come to your blog through my wonderful friends Georgia Rectors. I look forward to getting to know you and your family. Happy Holidays. Miss Priss Follies
It has been a week since Christmas and both little helicopters have survived so far. The one pictured belongs to my 18 year old and he loves it. He flys it all the time.
Chere - thanks so much for sharing - I didn't think anyone except Debra and Pam ever read it. It's nice to hear someone else is reading. I may have to be more regular in my post now.
Post a Comment