Thanks for visiting my blog. If you were visiting in my home, my mama would be disappointed in me if I didn't offer you something to drink. So for your virtual refreshment while visiting my blog I encourage you to partake of my favorite links. I think you'll find them just the cool refreshment that a hot summer day begs for.
I love my kids - they are the greatest blessing and gift I've ever received - yes even when I want to string them up by their toenails because of something they've done. I love to read - mostly Nora Roberts (aka J.D. Rob), travel, lighthouses (what they stand for physically and spiritually), oceans and beaches, majestic mountains and waterfalls, windmills, barns, old architecture, and lets not forget photography and oh yeah everything snoopy.
1 comment:
I know how proud and relieved you are! He looks great. Congratulations and good luck with the next step...
Post a Comment