One evening in early June I glanced at the sky as I was leaving my parents' house and saw the clouds with the sunlight streaming through, and immediately thought of the scriptures in the Bible that talk about the return of Jesus.
There are a lot of people who believe we are living in the "last days". In Mark 13 and Revelations 1 (and a few other places) the Bible tells the Christian to watch the sky in the "last days" for Jesus will return in the clouds with great power and glory and every eye will see him.
When I saw the darker clouds back lite by the sun and the rays bursting forth I really expected to see Jesus emerge in the center. Each time I look back at the pictures, I still have the same sense of awe and wonder.
Even if you are not a Believer, I hope you can see the breath taking beauty that I saw and enjoy the pictures.



2 comments:
These are truly awesome photos! I mean, they are really breath-taking as you say. They blow my photos to smithereens. But there is no green-eyed monster on my shoulder, no siree. I concede you are a better photographer and I am fortunate to have you as my mentor. But soon, very soon, you will see my new skills in Photoshop CS3. C'mon...give me at least that to be better than you :)
These are amazing!
Post a Comment